Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Life Class


Have you read Pat Barker's Regeneration trilogy? I loved it, particularly the first volume, so I was thrilled to hear that she's just published the second volume of a new trilogy about the First World War and rushed out to buy the first volume, "Life Class". I am ashamed to admit that I devour good novels and have only a quarter of the book left, having bought it yesterday afternoon (I did have the train journey from Waterloo to Winchester to enjoy it). It is gripping though, so much that I read another chapter before I left the house for work today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous kinglear said...

You should read The Half Life of Hannah by Nick Alexander on www.elderjuice.com if you like a good read! World exclusive!

11:40 am  
Blogger Whispering Walls said...

Thank you, KL!

7:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home