Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Democrats

I must admit that I am finding the American election campaign very amusing. It's the ads which crack me up. Imagine if we put on such ads over here. You'd have the Conservatives broadcasting Blair's aspersions about Brown and there'd be Labour showing clips of Cameron and Osborne dithering over tax policy and green commitments.
Hillary Clinton has been forced to make a statement about the latest Republican ad which says that she was passed over for Obama's running mate because she had spoken the truth when she criticised him during the leadership campaign. Her statement reads, "I'm Hillary Clinton and I do not approve that message. Let there be no mistake about it: we are united, we are united for change." Surely she meant to say "united for a change"?

1 Comments:

Blogger Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That's what she should have said, all right! You do cheer me up, WW.

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home